White Water II
White Water 2 has been sold and has taken on her new duties out of the West of Ireland specialising in Tope fishing.
White Water II is an Evolution 38 powered by 426hp 3126 Caterpillar turbocharged diesel engine, she is capable of 26 knots and cruises at 19 knots.
Hull Design Features:
- Deep V Trihedral hull design with 45 degree dead rise at bow and 14 degree rise at transom.
- Designed to give superior stability and a smooth rough-weather ride.
- Unique secondary deflection rail, reducing drag and spray and increasing fuel economy.
- Full-length keel with skeg and rudder protecting propeller.
- Designed to reduce drag and increase fuel economy and speed.
- Propeller tunnel for shaft angle reduction.
White Water II has MCA 60 mile COP with all the safety equipment needed for that code, including children's life jackets.
- 1 Garmin 2010 colour GPS,
- 2 Garmin 220 colour GPS,
- 3 Lowrance 16ci colour GPS,
- 4 Koden 4 kw semi 3D colour radar,
- 5 Lowrance Fishfinder 16ci colour,
- 6 Lowrance Fishfinder 15mt,
- 7 skannti 1000p DSC vhf,
- 8 Silva DSC vhf,
- 9 C/D radio for your music,
With a flush deck has loads of room for all onboard. There is also walk in toilet straight from deck area.
With a heated cabin plus cooker and oven makes the day more enjoyable.
More information about the Evolution 38 Fishing Charter Boat.
- LOA: 11.3 m / 37.07 ft
- WLL: 9.2 m / 30.18 ft
- Beam: 3.6 m / 11.81 ft
- Draft: 0.902 m / 2.96 ft
- Displacement: 5500 Kg
- Deck Area: 16.75 sq m / 182 sq ft
- Approximate fuel capacity 200 gallons in twin 100 gallon tanks
Whitewater 2 was replaced by White Water 3, another Evolution 38, but with 507 horsepower and the best electronics available.
Which was then replaced by White Water 4 , an Evolution 30 for better fuel economy in anticipation for the ever increasing cost of fuel.
The WW2 evolution 38 was built by White Water Boats.